Savings and support designed to help you on your treatment journey
You can download the FORTEO co-pay card now and pay just $4 per prescription. Click the box to see if you are eligible to get started.
*This offer is invalid for patients whose prescription claims are eligible to be reimbursed in whole or in part by any government program. See additional rules and restrictions below.
Co-pay card rules and restrictions
- Offer is subject to eligibility and valid for commercial plans only (not government plans/government funded programs).
- Patients pay no more than a $4 co-pay on their FORTEO prescription costs each month.
- Patients are eligible for up to 24 months of therapy.
- This offer covers up to a maximum of $9,000 annually. Other restrictions or limitations may apply.
- Offer void where prohibited by law.
- This offer is invalid for patients whose prescription claims for FORTEO are reimbursed in part or full by any government funded program, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, CHAMPUS, DOD, TriCare or any State Patient or Pharmaceutical Assistance Program.
- If you live in Massachusetts, the Card expires on the earlier of (i) the expiration date of this card (August 19, 2019); (ii) the date an AB-rated generic equivalent for FORTEO becomes available; or (iii) June 30, 2019 absent a change in Massachusetts state law.
- Available only in the United States and Puerto Rico for residents of the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Patients must present the co-pay card along with a valid prescription from their physician to their pharmacy to be eligible for savings on their prescriptions. Prior to presenting the co-pay card to the pharmacy, the card must be activated.
- FORTEO Connect™ will automatically send the card to eligible patients and process the information with their pharmacy of choice.
- By accepting this offer, you agree that if you are required to do so under the terms of your insurance coverage for this prescription or are otherwise required to do so by law, you should notify your insurance carrier of your redemption of this FORTEO savings card.
- This offer is not valid with any other program, discount, or incentive involving FORTEO. It is illegal for any person to sell, purchase, or trade; or offer to sell, purchase, or trade, or to counterfeit this card. This offer may be terminated, rescinded, revoked, or amended by Lilly USA, LLC at any time without notice.
- The co-pay card has no cash value. Offer expires on August 19, 2019. Patients must first use their card at the pharmacy by August 19, 2019 and are eligible for savings for up to 24 months of therapy. You should not take FORTEO for more than 2 years of your lifetime.