Forteo co-pay card
- Eligible patients pay $4 per month with the FORTEO Co-pay Card*
- Up to 24 months
Download their FORTEO co-pay card below
This offer is invalid for patients whose prescription claims are eligible to be reimbursed in whole or in part by any governmental program.
This offer may be terminated, rescinded, revoked, or amended by Lilly USA, LLC at any time without notice. Patients should provide the card to his/her pharmacist, along with a valid prescription from the physician. Other restrictions or limitations may apply.
Help eligible patients lower out-of-pocket costs to $4 per month for FORTEO for up to 24 months. Help your patients by downloading their card below or contact FORTEO Connect™.
Patient co-pay card
For eligible commercial patients pay as little as $4 for a month's supply of FORTEO*.
Enroll them in FORTEO Connect™
Information and injection training
- Patients learn how to get off to a good start on FORTEO with personalized support from a Nurse Educator
- Helping patients with guidance and answers regarding their FORTEO treatment
Give them a FORTEO starter kit†
Contact Your Lilly Rep to Receive Kits
- FORTEO Travel Bag with room for their FORTEO delivery device and needles
- FORTEO User Manual
- FORTEO Patient Guide
- FORTEO Prescribing Information and Medication Guide
- FORTEO Patient Registry Form—support our study on the long-term safety of FORTEO
- FORTEO Welcome Card
Looking for Help Getting Your Patients Access?
The resources below are meant to assist in the coverage authorization and appeals process. For help with access, review our step-by-step guide to coverage.
Resources for healthcare providers
Use the resources below to explore important information you should know about FORTEO.
Find clinical information and more about FORTEO at the Lilly Medical website for healthcare professionals.
FORTEO Patient Registry
The FORTEO Patient Registry plays an important role in monitoring the long-term safety of FORTEO, including the potential risk of osteosarcoma. Visit www.forteoregistry.org for more information.
Please educate patients about the voluntary FORTEO Patient Registry and encourage them to enroll.